I am an open source hardware and software enthusiast,
passionate about technology, embedded systems and the
web. My interest lies in developing interconnected smart systems for applications in the wearable devices, medical and the automotive industry.
An electronics and communication graduate from the University of
Delhi, I am currently a Graduate student at the Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Pennsylvania.
- [ Jan 2013 ] Designed and developed the Stellaris Guru; Co-authored a lab manual
- [ June 2013 ] Graduated from the University of Delhi with a Bachelors in Engineering, Electronics and Communication with highest honours
- [ Aug 2013 ] Started my Masters of Science in Engineering (Embedded Systems) at the University of Pennsylvania
- [ Aug 2013 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 104 for Prof. Chris Hays
- [ Jan 2014 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 114 for Prof. Wolfgang Ziller
- [ May 2014 ] Summer Internship at Silicon Labs, Austin, TX
- [ Aug 2014 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 104 for Prof. Márton Hablicsek
Currently, I am working on GeckoCloud
as a sideproject. Previously, I made partlister
I will be graduating in May 2015, and am currently looking for full-time opportunities in the United States.