I am an open source hardware and software enthusiast, passionate about technology, embedded systems and the Web. My interests include a range of topics which could be described as cyber-physical systems. I'm interested by these physically engineered communication and computation cores which have the potential to directly impact our daily lives.
An Electronics and Communication Graduate from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of
Delhi, I am currently a Graduate student at the Department of Computer and Information Sciences in the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, University of Pennsylvania.
- [ Jan 2013 ] Co-authored a lab manual on the use of the Stellaris ARM-Cortex M3 family of microcontrollers
- [ June 2013 ] Graduated from the University of Delhi with a Bachelors in Engineering (Hons.), Electronics and Communication
- [ Aug 2013 ] Started my Masters of Science in Engineering (Embedded Systems) at the University of Pennsylvania
- [ Sep 2013 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 104 for Prof. Chris Hays
- [ Jan 2014 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 114 for Prof. Wolfgang Ziller
- [ May 2014 ] Summer Internship at Silicon Labs, Austin, TX