I am an open source hardware and software enthusiast,
passionate about technology, embedded systems and the
web. My interest lies in developing interconnected smart systems for applications in the wearable devices, medical and the automotive industry.
An electronics and communication graduate from the University of
Delhi, I graduated from Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Pennsylvania with my Masters Degree in Embedded Systems.
- [ Jun 2013 ] Graduated from the University of Delhi with a Bachelors in Engineering, Electronics and Communication with highest honours
- [ Aug 2013 ] Started my Masters of Science in Engineering (Embedded Systems) at the University of Pennsylvania
- [ Aug 2013 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 104 for Prof. Chris Hays
- [ Jan 2014 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 114 for Prof. Wolfgang Ziller
- [ May 2014 ] Summer Internship at Silicon Labs, Austin, TX
- [ Aug 2014 ] Teaching Assistant for Math 104 for Prof. Márton Hablicsek
- [ May 2015 ] Graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with MS in Embedded Systems
- [ Jul 2015 ] Joined Silicon Labs as a Product Test Engineer, MCU Wireless Products.